Costs of Delivery
Shipping Costs of BMS Branded Products
- Orders received prior to 12 p.m. on a working weekday are processed that day and despatched for delivery at 3pm on a next day service.
- Orders received after 12 p.m. will be processed on the next working day.
- All deliveries require a proof of signature on arrival.
- Special Delivery Requirements such as Pre 9 a.m. or Pre 12 p.m. can be offered at an extra charge. Please contact the sales office to discuss these arrangements.
- All deliveries are made by an external courier and can be tracked.
- Products must be checked once delivery has been received and non-conformance reported to the Sales Office in writing within 14 days of the invoice. Failure to observe these time limits will mean that the buyer cannot make a claim against the company and the products deemed to have been irrevocably accepted.
are based on parcel weight as below and not inclusive of VAT
UK Shipping Costs
- Goods up to 22kg: £16.50
- Goods up to 45kg: £25.00
- Goods up to 90kg: £40.00
- Goods over 90kg: £100.00
EU Shipping Costs
Collection from Warehouse
- Goods up to 10kg: £30.00
- Goods Up to 20kg: £45.00
- Goods up to 30kg: £65.00
- Goods up to 50kg: £100.00
- Goods up to 75kg: £150.00
- Goods up to 100kg £200.00
- Goods may be collected from the warehouse by any buyer free of charge.
- We require 2 working days notice for any collections.
- Collections can only be made during business hours: 9.00am until 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- We are closed Bank holidays and this does not count as a working day.
- We will be closed at some point over the Chrismas & New Year periods. Please contact us directly for this information if required.
- Proof of Purchase is required for collection.
- Goods must be paid for in full before collection arrangments are made. No payment will be accepted on collection.
Goods Incorrectly Ordered / Not Required
- Any cancellations of delivery must be made prior to 2 p.m. on day of order to ensure delivery does not go ahead.
- Any cancellations after goods have been despatched will be charged: the delivery and 30% restocking fee.
Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Goods
- Goods must be returned in an unopened, undamaged condition within 30 days of the date of delivery
- Incomplete boxes and damaged goods will not be eligible for a refund.
- The return of unwanted goods to BMS Critical Care is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- A 30% re-stocking charge will apply
- If the goods are returned in a damaged box a re-boxing charge of £5.00 per box will be applied.
- Goods returned 30 days from date of purchase will receive no credit.
- Goods that are received in a damaged condition or goods that are despatched incorrectly by BMS Critical Care will be eligible for exchange or full credit
- If goods are damaged or received incorrectly BMS Critical Care must be notified within 14 days of receipt of the goods
- BMS Critical Care will arrange collection of damaged or incorrect goods and redelivery of the correct goods.
- Returns must be authorized by contacting the BMS Critical Care sales office. You will need your order number and delivery confirmation in order to do this expediently.