BMS Critical Care protects any information that you provide when you use this website. We are commited to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BMS Critical Care may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Your Name & Job Title
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as a postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Google Analytics Information collected from www.bmscriticalcare.com/webshop
- Type of User agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number
- Type of Operating System
- Screen Colours (colour processing ability of the users screen)
- Javascipt Support
- Flash Version
- Screen Resolution
- Network Location and IP Address (can include Country, City, State, Region, County and any other geographical data, Hostname, Bandwidth – internet connection speed)
- Time of Visit
- Pages Visited
- Time Spent on Each Page
- Referring Site Statistics
- The Website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com)
- Search Engine Query Used (example: typing a phrase into a search engine like Google and clicking a link from that search engine)
This data is primarily used to optimize our website for visitors, however we may use this date for marketing purposes. An example of this could be using the information to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from and how they arrive at the site.
This Data DOES NOT include any personalised identification information such as names, phones numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, bank account numbers and credit card information.
We require the information we gather to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular the following:
- Internal Record Keeping
- Improving Products and Services
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone, email, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
- We do not store credit card details. Nor do we share customer details with any third parties (unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so).
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any website you visit.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your information in the following ways:
- Contact us by writing to our Sales Office address or emailing email@example.com requesting that we do not use your contact details for direct marketing.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think may be of interest to you unless you tell us you do not wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
- If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us as soon as possible for the attention of the Data Collection Officer. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
BMS Critical Care Ltd
Unit B Hurstwood Court
Shadsworth Business Park
Lancs BB1 2QU