As the Coronavirus pandemic is still very much on-going, we wanted to update customers on our company movements and new procedures we have in place to ensure safety for both staff members, customers, and patients.
- We are working hard and doing our best to ensure product lead times and deliveries are met.
- Our dedicated team are maintaining good stock levels and smooth continuity of supply with key suppliers and customers.
- The cancellation of trips to customers to be maintained until safe to do so.
- All on-site visits remain cancelled unless clinically necessary
- Limitations on visitors at the BMS site for staff safety.
Return to work and on-going support
Following government guidelines and returning to work, we have issued new prevention and safety measures to our staff members for infection prevention, this includes but is not limited to;
- Regular anti-bacterial wipe downs of personal office equipment and high traffic entry areas such as; door handles and keyless entry pads
- Re-arranging of office furniture to ensure a safe social distance between staff members
- Regular contact with our H+S safety consultants to ensure we have the most ‘up to date’ policies and procedures
- Staggered break times to ensure there is no overcrowding in communal areas
Lastly, we would like to show our appreciation and thank everyone at the NHS for the care, dedication, and bravery they have shown during this difficult time.
We would urge people to continue to abide to the government guidelines and maintain a social distance to help ease the pressure on our national health service.
From all at BMS
May we take this opportunity to wish you all good health and to stay safe during this pandemic.